Help us to minimise the spreading of the coronavirus in the Libraries
Thank you for your consideration and understanding!
- We will help you to collect what you want to borrow – please respect the fact that parts of the library are currently closed.
- We can be found at the information desk. We are not able to provide help at the computers or photocopier.
- Stay at home if you have a cold, or symptoms such as a cough, sore throat or fever.
- Stay at home if you belong to a risk group. Use our “Biblioteket kommer hem” home service instead.
- Keep your distance from others, and respect the safe-space markings on the floor.
- Use the hand sanitiser before using a computer.
Take advantage of the library’s services from your home
- Take part in the language café or book clubs via your computer or mobile.
- Read books and magazines via our Biblio and Pressreader services.
- Get books, magazines and films delivered to your home using the “Biblioteket kommer hem” service.
- We have also introduced a new 12-week borrowing period, and we’ve removed the penalty fees for late returns.
By working together, we can help to keep each other safe and protect those who are most at risk!